It’s subjective, assholes!! But that said, I’ve sampled 4 of the 10. 1-3 and 7. It’s not fancy shmancy but I’ll take Ben’s Best.
- Katz’s – NY, the one in all the TV commercials & half the TV shows, where Meg had the O. One of the survivors from the golden age of NY delis.
- Cantor’s – LA, I saw Nick Cage there
- Ben’s Best – the smallest on the list, I bet, the real deal in Queens, after a Mets game, what’s not to like?
- Wise Son’s Jewish Delicatessen – SF, CA
- Zaftig’s – Cambridge, MA
- The General Muir – Atlanta
- Brent’s Deli- Northridge, CA – Yuuuge sandwiches and pieces of cake. Even by deli standards this place had humongous portions. Flintstonian portions, no kidding.
- Kenny & Ziggy’s – Houston
- Kenny & Zuke’s – Portland, OR
- Manny’s Cafeteria and Delicatessen – Chicago
How many have you enjoyed?