Many things are unraveling with the Obamacare replacement bill that may not even pass the House, the Obama wiretap “investigation” and Muslim ban 2.0. When that happens, Trump does a rally with his beloved public to lambaste Democrats, judges, the press and goes on TV (Fox News Megan Kelly replacement, the uber-hacktacular Tucker Carlson) to lambaste Democrats, judges, the press.
And every day the White House sends out an e-mail press release called “Your 1600 Daily” with all the news that the propaganda ministers see fit to print. How they got my name, and KEEP ME on the e-mail list after I answer every e-mail with less than polite language, I cannot figure, except that they suck at this too. Nevertheless, they persist with pushing their message and agenda to their ever narrowing but myopically loyal followers (e-mails to however many people like me on the list notwithstanding).
Here’s today’s “1600 Daily” with my comments in red.
Today, the Office of Management and Budget released the President’s FY 2018 budget blueprint to make America great again. -KIND OF BURIED THIS UNDER THE ALL IMPORTANT EASTER EGGS ROLL, UM, IF EVER THERE WAS A BUDGET THAT WILL NOT ‘MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN” IT’S THIS ONE, OY!
Support Getting Americans Back to Work. Sign the Petition.
Read Full Remarks
President Trump leads a roundtable with CEOs and Union Workers
President Trump makes remarks at Andrew Jackson’s Hermitage
The White House’s 18 acres of grounds covered in snow. (Official White House Photo by Shealah Craighead)
Obamacare is imploding. Hear Mrs. Couey’s Obamacare disaster story:
Share YOUR Obamacare disaster story with President TrumpHear Ms. Ivey’s Obamacare disaster story:
Share YOUR Obamacare disaster story with President Trump
Like Vice President Mike Pence on Facebook
Share on Facebook
Read yesterday’s press gaggle here.
Today’s press briefing will take place at 2:00 P.M. EST in the White House Briefing Room with Press Secretary Sean Spicer and OMB Director Mulvaney. Watch it here.
- 10:30AM: President Trump holds a bilateral meeting with the Taoiseach of Ireland
- 12:05PM: President Trump participates in and makes remarks at the Friends of Ireland luncheon
- 5:45PM: President Trump welcomes the Taoiseach and Mrs. Kenny of Ireland to the White House
- 6:00PM: President Trump makes remarks at the St. Patrick’s Day Reception
- New York Times: “The Health Secretary, on the Republican Bill”
- The Washington Post: “In Trump’s blueprint to reorder the federal government, echoes of Reagan ’81”
- The Wall Street Journal: “Trump’s Auto Stimulus Act”
- Daily Signal: “RSC Chair Talks ‘Hopeful Meeting’ With Pence on Obamacare”
- The Wall Street Journal: “The Health Bill’s Fiscal Bonus”
- New York Times: “Trump, Easing Emissions Rule, Vows to Expand Auto Jobs”
- Time: “This Is How You Can Attend President Trump’s First White House Easter Egg Roll for Free”